Happy Birthday to us! Yes indeed, we’re pleased to be entering our 20th years of service and expertise in GIS and Geospatial Technologies, ArcGIS solutions & services, and GEOPowered Cloud hosting.
This August, GEO Jobe is pleased to celebrate 19 years in business, providing GIS, mapping and ArcGIS-based application and services to clients around America and ArcGIS Online users around the World.
Highlights, achievements, and accomplishments:
• Exhibited at 2018 International ESRI user conference, sharing the latest Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online and GEOPowered Cloud Managed Services
• Completed numerous UAV data capture projects and orthophotography updates – Over 72,000 photos, Maps 1,200+ Miles flown in first half of 2018!
• Exhibited at MAST Conference
• Exhibitor at 2018 Esri DevSummit & Business Partner Conference
• Announced a partnership with con terra to expand the reach of security.manager to North America
• Release of Admin Tools V1.2 along with powerful, new thumbnail creation tool for ArcGIS Online
• With a fleet of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV’s, or drones) and 5 licensed pilots on staff, GEO Jobe offers high resolution low altitude orthophotography services in Tennessee and surrounding areas (Arkansas, Mississippi, Florida)
• Update of GEOPowered Cloud Managed Services – A platform offering shared and dedicated hosting supporting ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise and Esri partner solutions
• Launch of MapLapse in partnership with GeoMarvel – Discover imagery in ArcGIS Online with MapLapse! Create time lapse map images, share, download and save them. Powered by ArcGIS Online.
• A milestone as Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online, now has more than 4,500 installations in organizations around the World!
• Major update for Webmaps for WordPress
• Numerous recent hires expanding the team to more than 16 technologists
• And much more!
In alignment with our motto “The Power of GIS, Simplified”, we will continue to meet our clients where they are, offer enterprise GIS deployment options and work alongside them to change lives through the value of GIS. (Neill Jobe, CEO). “At GEO Jobe, we have a deep belief in the value of GIS technology. Central to our mission is offering products and services that enable clients to fully realize these benefits – across their organizations.
Since 1999, GEO Jobe’s experienced team of experts and business partners have been helping a range of industries benefit from the power of GIS technology.