GEO Jobe is pleased to be exhibiting at this year’s GeoConX Conference which will take place November 5-8 in Dallas, Texas.
This important event for mapping professionals from the utility industry will draw attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and presenters from a number of sectors that we provide solutions and services for; including electric, gas, telecommunications, and local government.
Being an Esri silver business partner enables us to build awesome apps and services on the ArcGIS and ArcGIS Online platform. We are excited to hear about the latest technologies being rolled out for the utility sector from Esri, Esri partners, and other solution providers. No doubt, a number of topic themes will be evident at GeoConX, including:
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Distributed generation and renewables
- IT/OT integration
- Big Data
- Large distributed and mobile workforces
The GEO Jobe team will be available to answer your questions, provide product demos, and discuss custom solutions built on the ArcGIS platform. Additionally, we will be sharing what’s new and what’s planned for the company’s popular solutions including the award-winning Admin Tools for ArcGIS (free, Pro, and for Portal), Mapfolio, GEO Powered Cloud Managed Services and other solutions. David Hansen, GEO Jobe COO, will be on hand to discuss GEO Jobe software development, security.manager for ArcGIS, partner opportunities, enterprise solutions, and experiences deploying cloud-hosted managed services for utility clients. You can find us on the exhibition hall floor at Booth #328.
GEOPowered Cloud Managed Services. “Host your ArcGIS Enterprise license using our GEOPowered Cloud Managed Services. It’s all the power of ArcGIS Enterprise with none of the hardware hassle. We set it up for you, and you use it how you want!”
UAV Services and solutions.
The team will also be available to answer questions about the company’s UAV and aerial mapping services. To date, GEO Jobe UAV has completed more than 1,500 miles of UAV data collection! GEO Jobe has 5 licensed UAV pilots to support work with new and existing clients from utilities (electric, oil and gas, water), local government, campus planning, agriculture, insurance, construction, real estate, and facilities management. For more about GEO Jobe UAV Services see www.geo-jobe.com/uav
Security.manager ArcGIS Edition.
Recall, just prior to the 2018 ESRIUC, we shared details of a new partnership with our colleagues at con terra – a leading provider of GIS software and professional services in Europe. Through this partnership GEO Jobe now offers security.manager to an extensive base of existing customers, as well as to new customers both in the US and globally. security.manager extends the security model of ArcGIS, allowing GIS Administrators to define permissions not just at the service level, but also to allow authorization of content at the layer, feature, and even spatial level. Attendees are encouraged to visit with GEO Jobe (Booth 328) to learn more about security.manager and how to extend ArcGIS for Server with enhanced security. See more at www.geo-jobe.com/security-manage
GeoConX is sure to be an engaging and informative event, and we always enjoy catching up with our clients, partners, and colleagues from the utility sector! Visit http://www.esri.com/events/geoconx to learn more about this year’s event and register. We hope to see you there!
You can find us at Booth #328 or setup a meet by nudging us on Twitter or Instagram @geojobegis & @geojobeuav
See also the following
- Case Study – UAV ortho updates for West Wilson Utility District (WWUD)
- Case study – GEO Jobe delivers solutions to Fort Hill Natural Gas Authority
- The UAV approach – a valuable tool supporting accurate data collection for the construction industry
Visit us at Booth #328
Reasons to drop by and spend some time with us:
- Admin Tools – Learn about the new updates to Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online, now at Version 1.3!
- GEOPowered Cloud – discuss the features and functionality of GEOPowered Cloud Managed Services – lots to talk about here!
- Learn about how GEO Jobe works with Esri small business startup member companies to help deploy their apps for ArcGIS users
- Get a demo and learn about Security.manager ArcGIS Edition
- Hear about the new GEO Jobe Knowledge Base (Kbase)
- Meet the team – there’s a few new faces at GEO Jobe since 2017 and some of them will be there! Come and hang with us.
- Learn about our vibrant UAV and aerial mapping services – hear about how we can work with you or your clients on UAV projects and integrating your data with ArcGIS online and with our GEOPowered Cloud
- Connect with us in person and hear about all our social networks where you can keep in touch with us after GeoConX!
- Roll by the booth and pick up a some cool GEO Jobe swag