Recall, early in June we released an update to the popular Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online. Most noteworthy in this release is the addition of the thumbnail generation tool – A robust thumbnail generator for bulk creation of custom thumbnails for your items in ArcGIS Online. To support the release we hosted a webinar that looked at this latest update.
In this video, GEO Jobe COO, David Hansen, introduces Admin Tools, discusses the latest enhancements, and provides a detailed demo of the thumbnail tool and how you can create and update custom, branded thumbnails for all of your org’s data, web maps, and apps in ArcGIS Online.
• Filter items by date created
• Filter items by owner folder (requires one or more owners to be selected)
• View status of individual items during processing
• Update Webmap Bookmarks – Fixed display issues for bookmark lists
• Move Items – Fixed issues when moving content to a folder
• Copy Items – Fixed issues when moving content to a folder
• Much more!
Hansen and the team will be in attendance at the 2018 Esri user conference in San Diego (Booth 2031), where you can ask questions and learn more about Admin Tools.
- Admin Tools – http://www.geo-jobe.com/admin-tools/
- Admin Tools V1.2 – http://www.geo-jobe.com/news/admintools
- Try Admin Tools (free) – http://bit.ly/admintoolsfree
- Admin Tools Knowledge Base – http://geo-jobe.com/kbase
— Neill Jobe (@NeillJobe) July 1, 2018