Indeed it’s still 2017, however, we’re already looking ahead to 2018 and all the Geo awesomeness that awaits us in the new year! One of the highlights of the year for our team is always the annual Esri Partner Conference (EPC) and the DevSummit. EPC is our chance to hear from the Esri product leads to help us plan and strategize our app development (think Admin Tools, GEO Powered Cloud and some new things we can’t share quite yet!) and service offerings for another year. Meeting other partners and startup companies will also give us an idea as to what’s hot in tech and perhaps result in a partnership or ?? DevSummit is always a treat where we can get up close with other developers and like minds to see and hear about the latest technologies & tools that are at our disposal.
There’s a number of reasons to spend a moment with us but we highlighted 10 fun and useful reasons to drop by and spend some time with us.
- Admin Tools – Learn about the new updates to Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online, now at V 1.0.14 and get info on the benefits of Admin Tools for Portal!
- GEOPowered Cloud – discuss the new features and functionality in the GEOPowered Cloud with Davi and Sean – lots to talk about here with our popular enterprise solution
- Learn about how GEO Jobe worked with Esri small business startup member companies Mapillary and GeoMarvel and others to help with their app for ArcGIS users
- See and learn about MapLapse, another new product in the ArcGIS Marketplace
- Hear about our GEO Jobe Knowledge Base (Kbase)
- Talk to Glenn about a GeoGeeksinCars video interview – Glenn may even roll some interviews again this year during the week!
- Meet the team – there’s a few new faces at GEO Jobe since 2017 and many of us will be there! Come and hang with us.
- Learn about our vibrant UAV and aerial mapping services – Talk to Neill about this growing part of the business and hear about how we can work with you or your clients on UAV projects and integrating your data with ArcGIS online and with our GEOPowered Cloud
- Connect with us in person and hear about all our social networks where you can keep in touch with us after DevSummit!
- SWAG! Roll by the booth and pick up a some cool GEO Jobe and/or #Mapthis swag!
- BONUS – Hopefully watch our solution engineer, Nick Lawalin, repeat as a Dodgeball Champ!!
You can find us at Booth #113 or setup a meet by nudging us on Twitter or Instagram @geojobegis – Will you be there?
Partnerships are important to us at GEO Jobe and to our business. The Esri Partner Program ensures that we are on the cutting edge when it comes to technology
For more info see:
A Tip: The entire library of DevSummit videos from 2017 can be found HERE