Like many of you, 2018 has started off with us planning for our annual trip to Palm Springs for a busy week of learning and networking.
EPC is our chance to hear from the Esri product leads, business partners, and the product management teams. Meeting with these professionals will help us to strategise our app development and service offerings for another year.
DevSummit is always a treat where we can get up close with other developers and like minds to see and hear about the latest technologies that are at our disposal. The week will kick off with EPC in order to learn about the latest developments in the program. Being an Esri silver business partner enables us to build awesome apps and services on the ArcGIS and ArcGIS Online platform. We are excited to hear about the latest technologies being rolled out and connecting with other partners to hear about their experiences and perhaps discuss some partner opportunities or ?? There’s a number of reasons to look for us.
Here’s 10 fun and useful reasons to drop by and spend some time with us:
- Admin Tools – Learn about the new updates to Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online, which is getting a fresh update any day now!
- GEOPowered Cloud – discuss the new features and functionality in the GEOPowered Cloud with David and Sean – lots to talk about here!
- Learn about how GEO Jobe works with Esri small business startup member companies to help deploy their apps for ArcGIS users
- See our developer Ken Doman deliver his presentation on the chrome plugin for ArcGIS Server REST Services (still pending – Vote it up HERE)
- Hear about the new GEO Jobe Knowledge Base (Kbase)
- Talk to Glenn about a GeoGeeksinCars video interview – Glenn can also discuss GEO Jobe marketing efforts and opportunities for promoting your app/service to users of Admin tools.
- Meet the team – there’s a few new faces at GEO Jobe since 2017 and some of them will be there! Come and hang with us.
- Learn about our vibrant UAV and aerial mapping services – Talk to Neill about this growing part of the business and hear about how we can work with you or your clients on UAV projects and integrating your data with ArcGIS online and with our GEOPowered Cloud
- Connect with us in person and hear about all our social networks where you can keep in touch with us after DevSummit!
- SWAG! Roll by the booth and pick up a some cool GEO Jobe and/or #Mapthis swag!
Visit us at Booth #113
See Also the following related articles:
- Time to Plan for Esri Partner Conference (EPC) & DevSummit!
- Top 20 DevSummit Tech Session Videos – Everything You Need to Know About ArcGIS and Then Some!
- Noteworthy Gems from the 2017 Esri DevSummit – Plenary Notes and 10 Favorite Things
You can find us at Booth #113 or setup a meet by nudging us on Twitter or Instagram @geojobegis & @geojobeuav
— Esri DevSummit (@EsriDevSummit) January 17, 2018