Recall, just prior to the 2018 ESRIUC, we shared details of a new partnership with our colleagues at con terra – a leading provider of GIS software and professional services in Europe. security.manager allows the assignment of individual access permissions to different user groups, thereby ensuring that everyone gets access only to what they are entitled to.
By becoming an official reseller of con terra Technologies, GEO Jobe now offers security.manager to our extensive base of existing customers, as well as new customers both in the US and globally.
security.manager – ArcGIS Edition allows the assignment of individual access permissions to different user groups, thereby ensuring that everyone gets access only to what they are entitled to see
Users can expect a number of benefits from the solution. con terra reminds us of some key benefits:
- Extend GIS systems with enhanced security options
- Provide individual views without deploying several services
- Embed security easily into existing infrastructures
- Manage permissions conveniently in the browser
- Incorporate existing user repositories
- Rely on mature technology