We’re pleased to announce a recent update of our popular Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online – enter Admin Tools V 1.0.14! The latest version of Admin Tools (consistently a TOP app in the Esri ArcGIS Marketplace) gives the ArcGIS Administrator even more functionality and resources to perform their job even better.
New Features in Admin Tools V 1.0.14
- Update User Favorites – Add items to favorites list for specific users.
- Update Item Extents – Update extents for webmaps, hosted feature services, and other items
- Enable/Disable Web Map Popups – Enable or Disable all popups in multiple web maps
- Add / Update User Favorites Can modify favorite items for users
Other Improvements & Enhancements
- Improved navigation for lists in dialog windows
- Find and Replace Webmap Service URL now updates Vector Tile styleUrls
- Email Users Improved application notifications when emails are sent, and when errors occur
- Email Users Emails include links to organization and user names of users receiving emails
- Copy Items Now, can copy items to multiple users at a time
Admin Tools is available to planners, GIS administrators and other GIS professionals in local government,K-
We’d love to hear from you about this latest release. To connect with the GEO Jobe team find us here or reach out with a question or comment on Twitter @geojobegis – we’d love to hear from you! If you are enjoying the tools and find them useful, please rate the app on the ArcGIS Marketplace. Also, feel free to send us a feature request from within the application
Interested in Admin Tools for Portal? See this FAQ